The tank kit is only for KTM 690 Enduro and SMC with ABS unit. Until July we dont have tank for models without ABS..
KTM 690 ABS auxiliary tank features and benefits
Extra 100 km/60 miles fuel range
You get extra 6,2 liters of gas (1,6 gallons) for your adventures :-) It means total fuel range over 300km!!!
Keeps original handling
Great benefit of our auxiliary tank solution is keeping the same dimensions and weight of your 690 enduro. Simply it is “hidden” in the tank and it does not add any extra dimensions to the bike so the handling of the bike keeps easy.
New foam filter
New small airbox that use the OEM intake and flange, what ensure better fit to the engine. The foam filter from TwinAir designed specifically for our kit ensure great dust prevention and it is easily accessible so replacement takes only few minutes.
How does KTM 690 ABS auxiliary tank kit works?
What is included in the KTM 690 auxiliary tank kit?
KTM 690 auxiliary tank kit installation
- It takes about two hours
- Remove the airbox
- Insert all filters first
- Insert the tank and its brackets
- Connect the auxilliary tank with the OEM tank
For models with ABS
KTM 690 auxiliary tank gallery
How to order KTM 690 auxiliary kit
- Clicking the order button
- Fill in your delivery address and production year of your bike
- You will be forwarded to PayPal gateway where you can pay via PayPal or with your credit card
- We ship usually within two working days
- We ship all over the world with tracking number
In stock now
We ship worldwide
100% money back guarantee