The feature of the stepped tip provides better control when standing up as well as comfortable foot placement when sitting down. Adjustable stepped (raised) brake pedal tip can be easily moved forward or backward for proper control and ergonomics. CNC milled brake pedal from a heavy-duty aluminum alloy 6082 is more durable than the OEM that many riders bent or break during first lay down.
790/890 Adjustable shift lever and brake pedal
Brake pedal with stepped toe tip
Adjustable shift lever in 10 seconds
Our unique design for adjusting the height position of the shift lever allows you to change the height in a few seconds and without any tool. The feature of eccentric bolt brings the option of easy lever setting for sitting or standing rider’s positions or simply when using different riding boots.
Same as the brake pedal the shift lever is also CNC milled from aluminum alloy 6082. This material provides durability, lightness, and flexibility.
Precise and simple fit
The milled pedal and lever have the same threaded holes as the OEM parts. The sealed bearings are applied and pressed during manufacturing. R/G makes installation super-easy for you. The bolts and springs from your KTM bike will be reused in the same location and function.
How do the KTM 790/890 adjustable levers work?
What is included?
- 1 Set of adjustable shift lever & brake pedal
- The sealed bearings are applied and pressed during manufacturing
- Fits on KTM 790/890 Adventure, KTM 790/890 Adventure R, KTM 790/890 Adventure R Rally
How to install the adjustable levers on your KTM 790/890 Adventure
See the installation video here:
KTM 790/890 Adventure Adjustable levers gallery
How to order set of KTM 790/890 adjustable levers
- Click the order button
- Fill in your delivery address and production year of your bike
- You can choose credit card or PayPal payment
- We ship usually within three working days
- We ship all over the world with tracking number
We ship worldwide
100% money back guarantee