You get an extra 5,5 litres of gas (1,5 gallons) for your adventure trips :-) It means great freedom with total fuel range over 330km (205+ miles)!!!
GASGAS 700 auxiliary tank kit features and benefits
Extra 100 km/60 miles fuel range
Keeps original handling
Great benefit of our auxiliary tank solution is keeping the same dimensions and weight of your GASGAS 700 enduro. Simply the auxiliary tank is “hidden” in the bike and it does not add any extra dimensions to the bike so the handling of the bike is exactly the same as the factory 690.
Improved TwinAir filters
The small airbox uses the OEM intake flange yet provides better air in-flow. In combination with the foam filter from TwinAir designed specifically for the RADE/GARAGE, it gives you extra power (about 3-5HP) and torque (about 5-8NM) in 3000-6500RPM. Moreover it is easily accessible so replacement takes only few minutes. The filters are pre-oiled, but when they get dirty they are fully washable and reusable, making them environmentally friendly. The GP dust cover is supplied with each kit.
How does GASGAS 700 auxiliary tank kit works?
What is included in the GASGAS 700 auxiliary tank kit?
- Transparent tank and filler cap
- Brackets, bolts, etc.
- Small airbox – updated version
- 2pcs of foam air filter (Twin Air 158423X)
- GP dust cover Twin Air
- Gas and vent tubes and Petcock
- Connection part to the main tank
- Thermo-Tec heat foil
GASGAS 700 auxiliary tank kit installation
The install takes about 2-3 hours. We designed this fuel tank kit (and all of our parts) so it can be installed by a single person – “one pair of hands” easily. Please follow the detailed video installation guide.
GASGAS auxiliary tank kit gallery
How to order GASGAS auxiliary tank kit
- Clicking the order button
- Fill in your delivery address and production year of your bike
- You can choose the credit card or the PayPal payment
- We ship usually within three working days
- We ship all over the world with tracking number
In stock now
We ship worldwide
100% money back guarantee