The installation takes max two hours. You remove the original exhaust first. Than you have to remove the original cat canister. It holds on 3-4 bolts. One is hard to access, so it is better to remove the right pegs platform and remove it. Than you put the supplied pipe and than the Sharon exhaust.
We strongly recommend following order:
- put the exhaust on the pipe
- put the triangle holder on the subframe
- carefully insert the exhaust sleeve and center it with the triangle holder
- take solid wire hook and secure the exhaust with the supplied springs
- put the heat cover on the pipe
The Sharon exhaust is not compatible with AXP skidplate.