The R/G pegs are positioned fifteen millimetre lower than originals. It does not seems much, but it has significant impact on your comfort when riding long distances, because the knees are in more comfortable angle.
R/G larger and lower footpegs features and benefits
Lower than originals
The R/G pegs are 105mm long and 57mm wide. It means 20% larger surface than original, helps handling the bike when riding in stand. And the pins hold your boots even in muddy terrain.
Fits to KTM, GASGAS and Husqvarna
The R/G foot pegs fit to following motorbikes:
- KTM 950/990 Adventure
- KTM 950 SuperEnduro
- KTM 1050/1090/1190 Adventure
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- KTM 790/890 Adventure
- KTM 690 Enduro/SMC
- KTM EXC up to <2016 MY (not younger)
- GASGAS ES 700
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro/SM
- Husqvarna 901 Norden
They are available in three colours: orange, blue and black. Please note your color preference in check out field in our eshop.
These foot pegs are not suitable for EXC/FE models 2017-2022.
How the R/G larger & lower footpegs work?
What is included in the package?
Really easy to install
- It takes about 10 minutes
- At first cut the original split pin and remove the OEM footpegs
- As the housing fits precisely, first insert the pegs without the spring as dry run
- Than insert new footpges including the spring
- Secure the pegs pegs with split pin
R/G larger & lower footpegs gallery
How to order the R/G larger & lower footpegs
- Click the order button
- Fill in your delivery address and production year of your bike
- You can choose credit card or PayPal payment
- We ship usually within three working days
- We ship all over the world with tracking number
In stock now
We ship worldwide
100% money back guarantee