The R/G pegs are positioned fifteen millimetre lower than originals. It does not seems much, but it has significant impact on your comfort when riding long distances, because the knees are in more comfortable angle.
KTM larger and lower footpegs features and benefits
Lower than originals
The R/G pegs are 105mm long and 57mm wide. It means 20% larger surface than original, helps handling the bike when riding in stand. And the pins hold your boots even in muddy terrain.
Fits to KTM and Husqvarna
The pegs fits to KTM 990/1190/1050 Adventure, KTM 790 Adventure, KTM 690 Enduro & Husqvarna 701. They are available in three colours: orange, blue and black. Please note your color preference in check out field in our eshop.
How does the KTM larger & lower footpegs work?
What is included in the package?
Really easy to install
- It takes about 10 minutes
- At first cut the original split pin and remove the OEM footpegs
- As the housing fits precisely, first insert the pegs without the spring as dry run
- Than insert new footpges including the spring
- Secure the pegs pegs with split pin
KTM larger & lower footpegs gallery
How to order the KTM larger & lower footpegs
- Click the order button
- Fill in your delivery address and production year of your bike
- You can choose credit card or PayPal payment
- We ship usually within three working days
- We ship all over the world with tracking number
In stock now
We ship worldwide
100% money back guarantee